Dresses are hands down my favorite thing to wear. As demonstrated here, I have a lot of them. 22 dresses didn’t make it into the pictures; there are 30 dresses featured below.
The 22 that didn’t make the cut were either too wrinkly (and, I as too lazy) to show up well in pictures, look similar to a dress in these photos and therefore pointless to post; or, they’re in my dirty laundry basket waiting to be washed.
Of the dresses that are not posted below, I have
2 work dresses (one gray tweed, one black satin with neck bow)
2 black cotton dresses
1 grey cotton dress
1 purple cotton dress
1 pink cotton dress
1 orange cotton dress
1 brown vintange-looking dress
1 flower and paisly colorful dress
2 LBDs – 1 BCBG and 1 generic
1 long sleeved navy cotton dress
1 denim dress (which is adorable but doesn’t sound adorable)
1 brown and pink paisley dress
and, various others that I don’t recall just now but are kickin’ around.
Unless there are a few that I just don’t remember (very possible), this brings me to a total of 51 dresses.
This does not count skirts, but does count beach dresses (there are a few of those in the pics below).
Dresses are great for a few reasons.
1) Most dresses (unless form fitting) hide everything
2) They’re a one-stop shop. You don’t have to wear anything but the dress. Great for when you’re quickly running out the door
3) They’re comfortable. So, so comfortable
4) You don’t have to match anything with them, except for perhaps a cardigan in case you get cold. Or a jacket.
5) They’re frugal. Even if you gain or lose 10 lbs, you can usually fit into the flowy, A-line dresses still.
This is just dresses. I will be posting about my skirts, tops, and other things in an effort to remind myself that I can shop in my own closet.
Do you like dresses? Am I the only one that thinks they’re the best items of clothing ever?